Geotechnical Engineering involves managing ground engineering risks by analyzing, designing and testing soil, bedrock, and groundwater conditions for preliminary geotechnical investigations.
Planning and Investigation Services
- Geotechnical Design and Engineering Services
- Soil and rock slope evaluation
- Foundations, piles, piled and heavy rafts
- Contract specification and documentation recommendations
- Shallow geothermal and ground energy
Construction Support Services
- Inspection and monitoring.
- Assessment and confirmation of founding conditions.
- Construction methodology assessment and review.
- Pile testing and interpretation.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control audits and reviews.
Please leave share your contact details and we will keep you posted on updates.
Have a comment? Please share it here.
Are you an engineer aspiring to make an impact and work towards reducing carbon footprint in engineering? We want to hear from you.
Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org