Feng partners with Sustainable Projects Group (SPG) to provide energy audits and energy efficiency services in Ontario.
Feng focus areas include Residential, Portfolio developments, Restoration of historical structures, HVAC and Rotary Equipments.
Feng Renewable Energy
Footprint Engineering provides designing, building, operating and enhancing services using sustainable energy that combines energy generation, distribution, and utilization in an environmentally responsible and economically beneficial manner.
- Provisioning of renewable energy design services through associates and affiliates.
- Engineering design and structural analysis of roofing structures to support racking systems for solar panels.
- Design and analysis of foundation systems for onshore and offshore wind energy systems.
- Foundation testing services for onshore wind forms.
- Design of foundation and ground analysis for geothermal energy systems including heat pumps, buried systems, and energy storage systems.
Please leave your contact details and we will keep you posted on updates.
Have a comment? Please share it here.
Are you an engineer aspiring to make an impact and work towards reducing carbon footprint in engineering? We want to hear from you. Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org